RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are People Crap Every where????
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 07:08 PM
GizmoMadMax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are People Crap Every where????

ORIGINAL: pahtreek

Wow, that's just a sad, sad story on so many levels. I am so glad I dont know any ****bags like that dad. Who the f would gamble with a kids toy that was given to them? Maybe a few prayers for that kid are in order, I doubt he has much of a chance in this world.

As for the punch, it used to be that men could be men. These days, women are shaping our society and behavior in adults and kids in school. If a bully hits a kid, the kid cant even fight back. All that kids learn is there are no consequences for their actions. Maybe the guys son learned a good lesson that day, but if he was young, it probably did more harm to his psyche than good.

Just my humble opinion....
Very true. Bunch of weasel spinless liberals with panties tell my kid, they are NOT allowed to defend themselves....

So in reponse to all the folks who say no violence, HERE is what you forgot:
Remeber when we were in school some 25+ years ago, only the first hitter got suspended, NOT the person defending themselves....
Now we have pink panty men running everything with the liberals and flower children, and seeking to get brownie points with other liberals.... how sad, they forgot reality.
See, there are abusive people out there who abuse and attack others for sport...

My daughter was beaten to a pulp a few times the past 3 years in middle school (ages 13 & 14) becuase she was a pretty shy little white girl...
The schools inisted ZERO tolerance, and I told them I understand their point of view, but I DISAGREE 100%..
I told them, that I as her father have instructed her, to teach them a lesson and return fire and hurt them twice as bad to teach them a lesson.... return fire and get the heck out of there, only fair.

I taught her how to spar on her feet and on the ground, then to marshal arts for some private self defense lesson. We have taught her, she better return fire and teach the bullies they will be hurt back...
BECAUSE as we ALL know, the bullies ONLY stayed away when you returned fire and hurt them...

Heck, I remember those school years, and even the post high school years, people forced us into a fight they instigated and trap us in, and WE WERE FORCED to THROW FISTS.
See, I am a peacful guy, but I still remeber those evil people trapping me, so I had to fight back or be pulverized... Once I inflicted pain, they walked away, never to return again.

So the point of all this, sometimes we are forced into violence, even though we seek to live peaceably.
Thus, each country also has to return vengence, vengence is righteous and instituted by God, See God setup law, justice and vengence and payment and restitution. Study history, and you will see where all our Judeo-Christian legal structure came from, undisputable from historical docs.
(now please, don't start a whole slamming session because I relayed those dirty bad words of Judeo-Christian).

See, I have 4 children and have dealt with REALITY with all my kids. heck, my 12 year old boy last year would be blind sided on purpose in football by other teammates... see, they would have one boy get on his knees behind my boy, then another boy would come out of nowhere and tackle him backwards over the kids who setup the stunt. so I told my boy to return fire and hurt them real bad, and keep doing it and escalating pain with shots until they get the point, screw with me, and I'll return the favor.
See, these are a few examples of many situations where good people are forced into violence by scumbags.

Regards

P.S. I hope the local R/C community there can team up and deliver that young boy another model.