RCU Forums - View Single Post - Exceed G2 Raptor Help....
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 10:56 AM
hvhooch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exceed G2 Raptor Help....

Hello All, I am a bit new to the 6 channel series helicopters and decided that the Exceed G2 would be a good start. I got my G2 and was fine out of the box. Was practicing lightly hovering and turning using training kit..... I took my eyes of the G2 for a spilt second and it took off side ways and I freaked out......LOL. I killed the power but still broke the main blades and bent the main blade shaft and bent the flybar....I replaced the parts and powered it up to before it gets off the ground it spins counter clockwise...???? I then held the the tail rotor with right hand and tried to turn the main rotor clockwise......It did turn clockwise while the tail did not move....I think that the tail rotor belt main gear is stripped....I read alot on this subject anf that is what I have been seeing.....CCW movement after main rotor strike in crash......... Also I may have changed the settings in the transmitter...does anyone no what the settings are...it is a walkera 2.4 GHZ 2602 transmitter I have the New DS Gyro and the settings are Normal & Reverse......... Ok there you have it....can someone help me with this.....I am going to disassemble Johhny 5, thats what I named the G2...LOL anyway Johhny is going to be broken down and I will order the Tail rotor main gears, frnt and back...this should take care of the CCW spin.....I hope........ But I still need help with the Trans. settings........