RCU Forums - View Single Post - An apology to Hobbico.
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 07:44 AM
EscapeFlyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: An apology to Hobbico.

How do you spell "monoply?"
monopoly

I hear your frustration. I would ask you this question though:

If you owned a business, would you hold and continue to spend money producing a product that sits on a shelf for years and never moves? Honestly?

I think we don't look at things in black and white as a consumer, but rather emotionaly. Truthfully, I have been lackadasical through-out the 90's because, you have to admit, arfs made life easier. It wasn't untill I started to see what MY desicions did to the market that I got emotional over it. In a sence, this is my own fault- taking personal responsibility for my own actions. The fact most everyone else did the same is proof the populous went the same direction.

If people do not buy a product, why would you, as a mfg, make it. Doing so would be both moraly and ethicaly irresponsible. And now I am blaming them for giving me what I wanted to begin with? This is not the manufacturers fault. Morally, I cannot continue to cause them this harm.

Because of this, I really appreciate what scigs30 wrote. We may not get everything we want, but having access to plans and instruction manuals goes a long way to get us there. I am greatful to Hobbico, RCM, MAN, etc. for this.

Very nice post scigs30. Thank you for your contribution.

If Hobbico sees the potential behind a product, they indeed do, and have, acted in the past.

Brian