RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jet central done it again
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:55 AM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jet central done it again

Ha ha...that's a good one! Since you told me last year that the Falcon was no longer in production...I really appreciate the kindest and most generous offer Felipe has made of retooling the line just for me! Unfortunately I believe I will decline at this time.

The Rabbit does just fine in the BoliCat...at least for now it will probably remain that way.

See you at Kentucky!

B

ORIGINAL: BluFox

Boli:

This is excellent. . .I just finished a telephone call with MEX corporate office. I am happy to announce, we are pleased to offer you a NIB Jet Central Falcon in exchange for your Rabbit. This offer includes prepaid shipping for the Falcon to your home. . .and, prepaid return shipping for your Rabbit and parts to my office in Florida. The jf100 Falcon complete turbine system comes with our industry first, Lifetime Warranty !

This will give you the added thrust of three plus pounds, the latest state of the art Xicoy ECU, ceramic ignitor start system as well as updated solenoids for your installation.

You may accept this offer via this forum. . .or by email direct to myself or Felipe'. We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Kindest regards,
Eric