RCU Forums - View Single Post - electric "supercharger"
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 12:10 PM
stoya789

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: electric

The government is not "snuffing out" inventions in favor of the stuff. There is not some super secret high efficiency engine that government has covered up.
yes they are, and yes there is. ughh[&:] this isn't the first time i've had this discussion.... quite frankly i don't know why i brought it up... habit i guess. there have been MANY alternatives to oil in the past century. likely hundreds. it sounds crazy i know, but when you understand the reason why, that the entire economy and currency of this country is backed by oil, it is easier to comprehend.

look, before someone gets all flustered and says 9/11 wasn't because of oil, i'll briefly explain why it was. all countries have to convert to american dollars before they buy oil.this basically creates a demand for american dollars all around the world. when saddam hussain decided he wanted to trade oil in euros instead of dollars, he dug his own grave. george bush had decided to invade iraq in order to snuff him out. in order to do this, bush needed a catalyst... a pearl harbor. 9/11 was just that. the attacks on the trade centers were engineered by the bush administration and used as propaganda, otherwise known as the "war on terror", this allowed him to invade iraq and snuff out hussein. bin ladin was nothing more than a mere scapegoat.

funny isn't it? how the media manipulates people... in fact nearly a decade later people are still convinced bin ladin is the enemy!!why? because most people don't do their homework. they get home from work, flip on the 6 o'clock news, crack open a beer and listen to the news reporter read from the teleprompter.

yeah, ok, your probably right. i'm sorry for bringing this topic up, and derailing this thread a bit. It's a bad habit of mine[&:] SORRY!!!