RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hitec JR Module 2.4 AFHSS spectra
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 09:10 PM
eagletalon
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec JR Module 2.4 AFHSS spectra

latest: just thougt i would post the latest: from my OP i installed the tx module in my 9303 and the optima 9 rx`s in my planes, let me say it does`nt get any simpler than this. the radio module well not much to say here but take it out of the box inspect it for a minute , then i just pluged it in to my 9303 done and the optima 9 rx placed in my 35% also my 30% both are running on dual fromeco li-ion batt`s and dual fromeco regs . all i had to do was take my servos and regs, plug them right into the rx then mount the two bota ant,thats it i`am done with the hardware install . no other hardware other than fromeco switch`s. now i just went over the operator manual pretty straight forward,tx module requires tx to be set in the ppm mode to operate then i went thru the binding process in normal or scan select modes, range check. i just went over this process until i was comfortable with every thing. now to put it all to the test , I was a bit nervous then a bit more along with much excitement the weekend is here now, let`s Do This. Go thru set up and safety step . all checks good . throttle up and airborne so i`am good to go all went well and i flew several flights thru out the day i found that my radio does`nt ballance without the long whip ant, but i got use to that real quick. hope i was not to long winded , just wanted to share.