RCU Forums - View Single Post - World Championships Experience
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Don Szczur
My Feedback: (1)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: World Championships Experience

Working at it. Unknowns and F11 is the most important thing now. One gallon per day burned. No batteries to worry about charging. Other than Joe's. I can sleep without having to worry about chargng.

Square loop from top with half rolls.
Two and a half turn spin,
Rolling circle 2 rolls inside, not outside.
45 degree up line 2 point roll, half loop. No rudder in half loop. Keep throttle down lower. Make half loop round. Snap negative on 45 degree down line.
Figure z 2 point roll up.
half square loop snap down.
8 point roll
Make the 8 point roll short, because,
Half cuban 8 with 1 1/2 snap. Snap right negative make sure the wings are level on exit. keep line at 45 degrees. 1/8 loop segment same as 5/8 loop segment.
Square vertical 8 with half rolls. Make the crossover smooth. I can't get away with an un smooth roll transition. Add some throttle during the roll. Apply rudder during half roll smoothly.
Half reverse cuban 8 with 2 point roll.
Rolling loop one roll from inverted.
Stall turn 3/4 (not 3 of 4) up and 1 1/4 snap down. Always exits upright on turnaround for this maneuver.
triangle loop with base at bottom 2 of 4 on each 45 degree line.
Humpty bump half roll up 2 of 4 down.
watch out on the top.
45 degree upline 2 of 4 opposite. Start this late and make it small so that not too much box is used. Exit inverted. Think of Chip when he rolled oppostite after the first quarter roll in 2003. He will never do that again and thinks of this often.
Top hat 3/4 down, 3 of 4 up. I'm pretty sure Dave Lockhard indicated all unknown top hats had to be inverted on the cross point, but that's going from memory of a past clarification. Roll right both times it gets the correct orientiation on exit (upright exit).
Six sided loop. Now listen to me judges, i've calibrated my angles with an angle meter, proven by Chris Moon. The 60 degrees are 60 please judges don't take off 6 points (one on each leg) because you think they are shallow. Thanks for your attention.

Unknown number from a past NATS Finals Maybe 2004. Just from memory. I remember the snap down half square because Jason's was snapping so fast it made me think this was good. I changed the way I snap after watching this.

Have a good evening.

Don