RCU Forums - View Single Post - Losi TLR 22 Buggy (Pics)
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 06:40 AM
BigTb17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Losi TLR 22 Buggy (Pics)

ORIGINAL: kaiser01

b4 mesh issue? thats a load of bs right there.

no such thing. the b4 is a great car.

if the 22 is so great how come it didn't even place @ the worlds?

not too mention that a mid motor'd car didn't even make it into the a main. all the 22's were running rear motor, best placing mid motor was a shuey, won the b main.

the 22 does intrest me and i haven't owned a new losi since the 90's, but i think i'll hold out for the next gen ae car as my b4 is runnign great and i see no need to switch it up.....yet.
I agree that the B4 is a great car. I've almost bought one a couple times.

I think the B4.1 was first, second and third place at the Worlds correct? Saw that the other day. I don't have any allusions that the TLR 22 is some devine gift bestowed upon 2WD buggies. I just wanted a good buggy that handles well. How it finishes at the very top levels of competition isn't likely to make much difference to me. I would keep driving my B3 and enjoying it (it didn't place at the Worlds this year either), but it is in need of a major overhaul (needs tires, a new body, should have the bearings replaced, diff re-built, shocks re-built) and I've been thinking about getting a new buggy for quite a while. Just figured I'd give the Losi a try.