RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Northern Alliance Military Fly In - Owatonna Minnesota
Old 08-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Scott Prossen

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 2011 Northern Alliance Military Fly In - Owatonna Minnesota

Okay Ryan, it's official. I have a room for Owatonna and the time to go. Both the family and business have given me their "Okay" to go.

Anyone got a physical address I can plug into my GPS for the trip???

The icing on the cake is that my 80 year old dad has decided last minute to join me. This is the best ever news since all my buddies had to cancel due to lack of time or funds or both. I sure wasn't looking forward to the 1500 mile trip driving it alone!

I plan to arrive at the field Wednesday night to drop the trailer if possible. Hope there's no locked gate when we get there??? Then we will come back Thursday morning and begin setup with my buddy Sam Parfitt. I think we will have 6 tents between the two of us. I am very excited and hope the weather treats us all well. Looking forward to see everybody...many of which I haven't seen in a few years. Some....never! New acquaintances are always fun too.

I'll be heading to Fond du Lac the following weekend so more fun to be had making the drive more worthwhile!

See ya soon!

Scott