RCU Forums - View Single Post - New MINTOR 33
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 11:54 PM
TimBle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New MINTOR 33

ORIGINAL: guille2006

As I promissed; here is the video with my first impressions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6w3taPnhmQ

I have to remark the extremely HIGH quelity of the entire engine. It's full CNC alluminium made; very compact and light (weigths just a few grams more than my OS 120 III). Next week I'll start mounting it on the Jamara Extra; I hope soon is running too!!!!
Bad side: There in NO manual nor dedicated box/packaging (should be a problem? Not really, it's just a fact of presentation). But the lack of a manual is a problem for me; I've 20 year of modelling but always glow... I'm completely new to Gas. My first issue: where to plug all those wires not the plug one, the other three)? I just can guess now... Another; how to install the servo to the carb. arm? And the choke (my guess the choke is hand operated) So far i don't see it clearly... help welcome!!!!!
Hope you enjoy the video!!!
CHeers
Guille

PS: don't send me to ask question to my club; the club here is just me!!

The door bell rang a few minutes ago. Outside was the FedEx man with a cardboard box.
Inside the cardboard box was a WOW Mintor33 with muffler and ignition unit, Honda / NGK CM6 spark plug. warranty card from CMCHobbies and an instruction manual.
Clivemc is the SAdistributor for the engines and he has included every bit of paper that a rank beginner could find useful to get the engine up and running and tuning it.

Awesome Clive!!
Iknow SA is a long way from the rest of the world but I have to let y'all know that CMC Hobbies has gone an extra mile on this one.

Now to decide whether the EG Aircraft YAK55SP-Mor wait for the Goldwing RC Racer Edge 540. The GW Sback 300 (the one thats not 4 2) also looks yummy
Anyone have experience of the RedAero MSX-R?