RCU Forums - View Single Post - Rustler vxl suspension help
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:49 PM
jands29
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rustler vxl suspension help

"that patience runs out quicker when people that make idiotic posts are concerned."

Enough said. Your doing exactly what you say you don't do, talking down to me. You writing "How about instead of showing us two pictures completely unrelated to what your problem is, show us a picture of what you're trying to do" was in fact the making of a mountain out of a molehill. Not to mention you correcting a simple spelling mistake from my last post..... another clear example of calling the kettle black. The only reasonable explanation you pointed it out was to show me your better than me lol. Why else would you even point it out??? Do you think if I went through your post's I would not find a spelling mistake?  

Threads taking on a life of their own is inevitable, that's what makes them interesting and it's only natural that topics not directly related to a thread will develop, in fact it's unavoidable. I assure you I don't have any issues with self esteem and don't need to defend myself with "I know you are but what am I".

Since there is no need to continue this discussion since it has nothing to do with the original post I suppose we need to agree to disagree. I love the fact that someone with your RC knowledge helps the average person with their problems, I am sure many people respect you as I once did. If one of those people doesn't know the exact terminology or makes a spelling mistake or takes a fuzzy photo ..... does it really matter? 

For the record I apologize for calling you a cock. Although it was how I felt at the time, I want to resist the urge to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass anyone in my post.