RCU Forums - View Single Post - Met Ken Block this morning
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 08:03 AM
hpiracr28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Met Ken Block this morning

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ORIGINAL: Ttam Says Blarg

Lmfao you really think that I think Ken Block sucks?
Yes...If he did his stilly videos in a battered old Mustang LX 5.0 hatchback on a worn out suspension and bald tires, or an early 1st gen Miata, it would be impressive. You can tell he's not a momentum driver though, and doesn't understand how to drive something that is not capable of breaking all four wheels loose.

Let's put him in a spec class full of stock Triumph Spitfires and see how he fares.
ORIGINAL: hpiracr28

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ORIGINAL: hpiracr28

I'd like to see you handle a car down a twisting dirt road at 100 mph. This happens hundreds of time to even champions. Didn't you notice that his front wheel lifted on the last turn? that's what threw him off. According to your comment, are you saying that the pros suck when the mexicans dig holes purposly for a crash? Ignorance is bliss. stop hatin.
Portugal isn't Mexico
They're all the same. You know what i mean thought. Lets not get into religions and races.
You must think Spain is in Mexico, too. Portugal doesn't even speak the same LANGUAGE as Mexico, how can they possibly be the same?

There are a lot of words ThunderbirdJunkie would use on you, but they would be lost because they have more than two syllables
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=sp...psrc=0&t=h&z=3
Lay those words on me then chief. I'd like to hear your thoughts and remarks. I always see you correcting everyones mistakes on here. Whether it be grammatical errors or knowledge. Your wife must hate you.