RCU Forums - View Single Post - What voltage on Tx is too low to fly safely?
Old 08-30-2011, 06:52 AM
flymeaway
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What voltage on Tx is too low to fly safely?

ORIGINAL: mmn

ORIGINAL: Brian Dorff
you can't read the manual, thats cheating!
Funny!

[soapbox on]

I come from a [long] background in training and support. Often I would get questions from subordinates about things that were in the manual. I would tell them ''when you've read the manual and either the answer isn't in there or you don't understand it, come back to me, but not until...''

We don't take the time to RTFM. We'd rather rely on those who do. Well, as we all know, everybody has opinions and some actually know what they're talking about. How do you know the difference?

I was so sure the OP's question was answered in there, I had to go see. Took about 30 secs to find it.

[soapbox off]

Let the flames begin...

Regards
Michael

Here's your FLAMES!!!!

Just kidding.

Funny thing about manuals, I looked in the TOC, looked through the chapters where I thought this info should be... nothing. Maybe I'm an idiot, maybe I'm lazy but I didn't find it. The other side of that coin is that I can usually count on not only specific information to come back on a chat site regarding my question, but many times can net other decent information to think on, such as the information in posts 2 & 3.

Thanks for finding that in the manual though, I appreciate your time.