RCU Forums - View Single Post - New site...
Thread: New site...
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 07:29 AM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New site...

ORIGINAL: The Mad Modder

ORIGINAL: proanti1

A set of shocks and an entire car are two completely different things.
Not completely different. You're still buying a sub standard product that you're hoping won't break on you right away. $14 plus shipping is still a wasted $14+ if they bend over like integy's are infamous for. You can get a set of alum evader shocks for $15.

ORIGINAL: proanti1
So I should pay ridiculous amounts of cash on parts just because they are sold (not made) in the United states?
So $1 more is a ridiculous amount of money? You must be on a ramen noodle budget.
What is your issue?

Where do you think Duratrax stuff is made? Hint: Not the united states. Evader shocks pretty crappy to begin with (although the car is sound), the shocks on that website look completely different in every way... maybe they are good, maybe they aren't. Why do you even give a **** what my personal preferences are? I have a different opinion on a consumer product so you attempt to insult me by bringing up income? Grow up.

"Hurr durr... for x-amount more you could get this thing that may or may not be exactly the same as the cheaper thing, but it will make me feel patriotic!"

You guys amaze me.