RCU Forums - View Single Post - George Miller F-4 Build - also, welcome George!
Old 09-15-2011, 01:24 PM
dionysusbacchus
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: George Miller F-4 Build - also, welcome George!

ORIGINAL: George Miller

Everybody please realize, and especially you Luke, I am only giving suggestions here based on my experience and ways of doing things. They are your models and you modelers have your ways. How you do it will work every bit as good as how I would do it.

I understand George and your suggestions are very much appreciated, along with any and all opinions, without your help it would have been very difficult to tackle this project. Those are some great drawings too, lot's of color and variation with this bird.

George, can you post more pictures of how the finished intakes look with your new smaller Phantom? I realize it's a twin, but I just want to see what you did with the incoming air.

Now that's true service. This is just one aspet of what being a modeler is about. I am surprised and happy to see that th original "architect" reached out and is going above and beyond to assist in the build of a model that is approx. 24-27yrs. old. I can't help but feel that were it something else he were working on, he might have been told to scrap it.
Well said djsqueese, not many manufacturers out there that can match George!

HI.the black bunny f-4 for sale is one of mine.. on rc groupes page
Yea, I know. Now someone needs to buy that and bring it over here for an EDF conversion!