RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are RC cars toys?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 09:03 AM
kaycerc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are RC cars toys?

ORIGINAL: MattHiggins

KC, my feelings aren't hurt and I'm not insulted. I do feel I have the right to respond. I have not posted on dozens of forums. I posted on two. Dozens is a lie. Dozens of people, yourself included, have participated. If you think my article is "cheesy" that is OK with me. My point was that if my post wasn't adding to the community, I'd gladly not post similar threads. No one said my feelings were hurt. That whole notion seems silly. Even when you're trying your hardest to insult me, it is meaningless.
Yes, you have the right to respond - just as others have the right to respond.OK, I exxagerated - but the point being that you flipped into attack mode when someone responded similarly on that other forum. If your feelings weren't hurt, then why even bother responding? Let it go.... Ultimately your posting it in multiple forums seemed to be to either serve as some sort of shameless plug so as to pimp your magazine, or to stir the pot and get some infighting going amongst those that feel the need to defend their hobby .....End of the day, "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen." You should know how forums work? You ask for opinions, you're going to get them - good and bad.