RCU Forums - View Single Post - ParkZone Spitfire Mk IX !!!
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 07:04 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ParkZone Spitfire Mk IX !!!

[sm=lol.gif][sm=cry_smile.gif] deothoric, yes. Please see the 70% added flap area over stock that I use very effectively on ROG take offs with my killer size PZ 109 pictured on my CALL TO GLORY web site. It is listed near the top of my HANDY WEB PAGE FINDER that now pops right up when this web site name is typed into a good search engine (sometimes URLs don't work). My landing skills need more work before I enstall my retracts.

flyntruk, welcome to our fun Spitfire fighter squadron thread! Your enthusiasm is infectious and very much appreciated. I've found that about a third of a 12,000 fiber tow CA glued under the wing tip to tip makes the wing really tough. A crash recently demonstrated its strength by surviving
almost intact - cannons on both sides were gone with plugs of foam and the wing tip that hit the ground could be easily bent and glued back into proper shape. I bought a complete replacement airframe - couldn't bear to be reminded of that traumatic event.

__________________________________________________ _
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - Please see immortality promoting Blog - Rom. 2.