RCU Forums - View Single Post - *** Monster Planes 2011, RCU on site coverage ***
Old 10-19-2011, 06:11 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default *** Monster Planes 2011, RCU on site coverage ***

I have received several emails and PM's asking where the On Site thread for Monster Planes 2011 was placed. Since Monster Planes has many different types of planes it is hard to find one single forum that is a good home for that thread. There are several possible forums that would be a suitable home for this thread, and I needed to make a choice. Since many different plane types are present the coverage thread for Monster Planes 2011 was placed in The Clubhouse forum by mistake this year. I'm sorry for the temporary brain cramp on my part. In hindsight the article should have been placed in this forum, Giant Scale, in the first place since this forum deals with "monster planes" all the time. Like I said, it was a brain cramp on my part that came simply from being very tired when I made the choice of where to place the on site thread for this event. I am sorry if this created any confusion. I guess that goes to show you that I'm human too (shhh, just don't tell my wife) and make mistakes too!!!

This year's Monster Planes was probably the best so far. The flying was incredible as well as the flying site being top notch. Take some time and check out the On Site Coverage thread.

Monster Planes 2011, RCU On Site Coverage

Ken