RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 06:37 PM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C.

Well, the Evader is down[] Im a little dissapointed at the moment. My plastic diff gear finally stripped with the 3900kv motor. No big deal, cause i can replace that with the steel diff gear that will be out by next month.

However, my top gear is worn down just like the one in the pictures a little ways back in this thread. The teeth are real sharp on top, and likely would only last another run or so before giving out completely.

Can anyone confirm if the new top gear is going to be hardened for sure? If there is no fix for the top gear, I am going to sell the evader and probably buy a T4. However, i really like this truck besides the transmission issues, so if they have a hardened top gear, and the steel diff gear for that by next month then i can live with it till then. My idler gear still looks perfect, so i dont think that will be an issue.

Anyways, here are some pictures for now(hard to tell much in the pics) . Gonna call duratrax tomorrow and see if they can ship out the replacement diff gear and top gear for free.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq46700.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	1686376   Click image for larger version

Name:	Av69082.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	1686377