RCU Forums - View Single Post - London.. Best out of the box rc boat
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 09:55 AM
Balsakkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default London.. Best out of the box rc boat

Hi all

Firstly newbee to rc boats, but own a few nitro rc and petrol cars.

Ive contemplated purchasing a rc boat for a few years now but getting married last year and baby on the way has set me back a bit. Well after alot of begging to the wife , she has finally decided to allow me to take out some money out of my offsprings uni fund... Lol

I've been looking online at the traxxas spartan, looks like its got balls and it's had a few bad reviews. I like the idea of something ready to run with a few mods, but also something of good quality and gas a bit of Balls. Ie 35-50 miles per hour
I like the idea of the spartan but it seems totally sold out and I'm struggling to find one.

So what can u guys suggest, and I'm also in the predicament as to where in London can I go without upsetting the locals and not to harm any of the local wildlife , so I'm also appealing to u Londoners who go out with your pride and joy,.

I have so many questions and I'm getting excited but I dont want to rush into anything, so any advice would be appreciated.what hobbie shops do u guys use or online suppliers.

Thankyou all who take time to respond and give me advice
Have a good week-end
Wa