RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW!!! Official Traxxas XO-1 1/7 onroad....
Old 12-01-2011, 07:31 PM
87MagnumII

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW!!! Official Traxxas XO-1 1/7 onroad....

To bring this back to the topic I just had an idea. I know some people are really liking the car but aren't liking the price. I know selling the unwanted items such as batteries and what not on eBay is always an option but can be a pain in the butt to deal with sometimes.

Sometimes when my friends and I are buying a new model at the local hobby shop we will work out a deal with owner on price by not taking some of the included items in the kit since we already have our own batteries and what not.

For example

Say you walk into the lhs to buy this car but dont want the batteries and radio system. A lot of times for good customers our local shop owner will keep the batteries and radio from the car and deduct their selling price off of the price of the car to help make it more affordable for us and to help keep from ending up with stuff we dont need. Then he either returns it, or puts it on the shelf for sale.

So if you are thinking about this car maybe work a deal with lhs owner about letting you unlock the 100mph with the stock radio while still in the store then pull the radio and batteries out and install your batteries and radio of choice. It will help you save a few hundred bucks up front and save you from the time, effort, and money spent selling on eBay. I don't know how every shop is but I know our guy will help us out in situations like this from time to time.