RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kudos to Jet Central
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:48 AM
rbean2
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kudos to Jet Central

ORIGINAL: jclittle

Although I’m a long time user of Jet Central turbines I generally stay away from the threads arguing over which one is the best, who has the best service and which ones are better served to be flame throwers. It’s just way too political and besides many of us in the hobby are brand loyalists that will never change.

But something happened recently that is just too good not to share with everyone. At SJS in late September my 5 year old Rhino, serial number 60 with over 46 hours of flawless use and no service history flamed out on the takeoff roll. It had never been in for service frankly because it was produced before the lifetime warranty and I felt why mess with it at 25 hours if it was running fine. Well I decided it was time to let Eric take it back and let the factory rebuild it. To my total surprise what I received back was basically a brand new zero time turbine complete with kero-start and a new battery for a price that was very reasonable. Great job Jet Central and Eric!
Always great service, just sent my Mammoth to get changed to kero start. When they sent it back, the can was 90' out (I had 'Mammoth' engraved they other way). Eric jumped on it, I sent it in and had it back in three working days. Great service!

Richard