View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 07:36 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts
Default RE: 1980 TOC Laser 200 by Ulery

ORIGINAL: JerMilosek

Mike,

I attended a TOC but cannot remember its date and I have a ton of pictures.

The TOC I attended had Hanno Prettner winning with a huge Dalotel powered by a twin gear driven unit. Dave Brown placed second with Wayne's Laser powered by a Tartan twin. Dave's anti-rotation pin had a problem that caused his incidence to change on that one wing. Its a tribute to his piloting skill that he was able to place at all.

Let me know if this is your year and I'll get you copies of the picture(s) you want.

Now my motive. I've been scouring the forums looking for the cowl, pants and canopy to fit Wayne's 98.25" wing span Laser. Fibreglass specialties produces them for the smaller version that Dean flew; they don't fit the 98.25". Do you know where I can purchase them for the 98" model?

I've also come across a 120" span Laser by Jack Strickland. The plans, cowl etc. were produced by [email protected] but he's never responded to my emails. I'd build this version if I could get the plans, cowl etc. Do you know of another source?

Thanks for your time, I look forward to hear from you,

Je r

Jer Milosek
[email protected]

Jer, Ihave molds for the Lanier 33% laser. It's wingspan is 97" so I am going to venture a guess that they will fit. If you want to persue any farther I can take some measurments. The hatch/canopy has been modified into a single peice unit and the canopy can be painted or have a clear canopy installed. The clear section can be obtained from Comp ARF. I am currently doing a build thread here titled TOC Laser.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pm34663.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	1694961