RCU Forums - View Single Post - E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 09:40 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!

WARNING!!! A HURRICANE IS COMING!!

My FHS (favorite hobby shop) promised that my Hurricane would be here by Christmas. I paid for it last Feburary and getting that plane has litterally been slow as Christmas! As every boni fide fighter history fan who owns a Battle of Britain celebrating Spitfire or two knows, there is no way a Hurricane could possibly be resisted.

Just today after harrowing battle in war torn skies I accomplished my mission to TAKE BACK THE SKY! Three different Allied aircraft successfully flew with new higher performance props in the sky with an outnumbered Axis foe. Details of the four planes will be fourth coming.
An irresistible "invasion stripes, RAF insignia festooned BEST AIRLANE IN THE PACIFIC" Gruman F6F has become a future must have fighter. It would never do to leave out such a truly great plane in my flying fighter museum. That F6F in WWII Fighters magazine (winter 2012) really grabbed me.

Well, we have probably done enough damage to the target for now.

Out.

[sm=lol.gif][sm=cry_smile.gif]
__________________________________________________ _
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/

PS Looks like our smileys are still not being allowed to do their duty. We may have to court-martial our treasonous domestic enemies in order for them get what they have coming to them.

PPS Maybe they will continue working now that we have waxed the tail of the enemy.