RCU Forums - View Single Post - My New Futaba 18 MZ
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 10:19 AM
apereira

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: My New Futaba 18 MZ

Like Woodie said, there is software to conver 12Z to 14MZ, and any more, I am assuming they are working on a mod to add the 18MZ.

Why doesn't they use the same kind of files between all the radios? I wonder that mayself, can't understand why, as an ex-software and hardware developer, you can add software sub-routines to detect and do that automatically even if the software code is different, simply, can not understand that.

And mist of all I agree with JC, Futaba manuals are terrible!! simply suck, if it wasn't for CHip Hyde and Wolfgang Matt who showed me how to do certaind things... for guet it, impossible, it is not in the manual anyway, and the help you get online is not the best, but the radio is

I currently have the JR12X and it is not different manual wise, then I HAD to change to Futaba and got the 12Z(I knew something was comming from Futaba), so it is realle like the manufacturers assume you will find your way around the radio, and I am very good programming radios, but I do not got so far to realizae what can really be done at the higher level.

Dick, did you get yours from Tower?

Regards