RCU Forums - View Single Post - How do you fly your planes?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 11:45 AM
bem
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: How do you fly your planes?

Hi,

I learned to fly RC in 1973. I flew pattern (F3A) in 1970th in competitions. I did not fly that bad back then.You must admire the young people today that fly so much better then we was able to back then. Personally I prefer smooth precise manuvers regardless oftype of plane, it is just so nice to watch. The so called "3D" flying in later years are not that easy but for me not as nice to watch, it is fun for a while to watch and do - yes I have tried it - but the type of gracefulness I like to see is not quite there. But I know it is very difficult to fly good IMAC and other type of this more vivid acrobatc flying. And the indoor depron planes the youngsters fly incredibly good fascinate me, if we had seen that back in the 1970th we probably would not have believed our eyes. Yes I fly indoor with some depron planes also. Manuvers I hate? Indoors it is rolling circle to the right... (to left no problem)and inverted flying turning with rudder - man that is reallly backwards to do a turn inverted with rudder. Manuver I like in generalis for example a really loooong slowroll or knife edge with a pattern plane. I like to watch RC Jet flying in hands ofgood pilots also but I have never tried RC jet flyingmyself.

/Bo