RCU Forums - View Single Post - For those who care, new video posted to my site.
Old 08-29-2003, 01:13 AM
al3208

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For those who care, new video posted to my site.

Fubar,

Great vid. As far as the ranters...let em' rant. Because of you, I bought the Spylinker set up and I love it. I live in the Bay Area right in the middle of Moffet Field (military), San Jose, Oakland, and San Fran Airports. The SF planes fly over our field in their landing patterns and I haven't crashed one yet (although I tried to go and meet one but I lost sight of my T-34)!

It's a matter of fact that anytime someone comes up with a good idea, there is someone else to b$*%h about it, often times hiding behind the 'law'.

Lets face it, 800mw isn't enough power to shave with but the fact that the camera is on a reserved freq. is enough for people to lend their 'expert' opinions (they are more concerned with the misuse of a freq. than the consequeces of what they think will happen).

Point being, awesome posts, awesome sites, and thanks for the enjoyment!

Alan

PS I showed my camera off at our club meeting, the videos shot from it, and the plane used with it. About 5 other pilots went out and ordered one. Am I guilty of conspiracy? RICO Act -- Oh no!