RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFNA Jammin CRT.5 Brushless
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:36 PM
JRockZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFNA Jammin CRT.5 Brushless

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

do my charging in an ammo can I got from a surplus store(and depending on the lipo sometimes a lipo bag in the can)
Saw a test on youtube where a guy cause a lipo to burst into flame in a ammo can that he had sitting on carpet. The carpet didn't catch fire or get damaged cause the can spread the heat around. Also was easier to put out seeing he just closed the lid.
Sounds more expensive than a lipo bag would be, my G/F said she would give me the $ to get a bag so thats coolby me LOL she doesnt want her apartment to catch on fire i guess.

So some help here guys, If anyone even knows,, i picked up a set of these gears today for a buck OFN40513 http://www.ebay.com/itm/OFNA-Diff-Ge...item53e89a4bfa Phil's has them listed as being for Ofna Jammin X1 CR series so my question is does this mean crT? or x-1CR series? Wheres the true ofna guys at that know this stuff?? lol anyhow
They appear to be the same as these OFN40805 http://www.ebay.com/itm/OFNA-Jammin-...item415ece7f9bfor the CRT however more washers are shown, looks like about 8 of them, The ones i bought only have 4 of them but im sure the originals would be useable still,,, Im just wondering IF i should keep these gears around for future use or list them up forsale.

I also got a set of CVD's that are originally about 35 bucks for adollar too,but they fit 1/8th scale, they fit anX-1CR andi guess they arent to popular so wondering if it would be worth sleebaying them.

And lastley does anyone else get the endo on full brakeing? i wonder why mines doing that, to be honest its not handeling all that well once the grass dried up some today i was doing multpiles rolls, rolling constantly!! Trying to figure out if its my shocks or just the overall set up and weight of this thing.