RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFNA Jammin CRT.5 Brushless
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 08:24 PM
JRockZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFNA Jammin CRT.5 Brushless

ORIGINAL: mc4798

Oh lol , Using a 16t pinion with a 4300kv 4 pole motor.
I figured 16T would be about right, Im running the traxxas Velineon system and if i remember right thats a 3500KV motor, Im still new with this so no clue how many poles,, i know theres a few at the strip club tho lol.
Mine runs good temps are fine with a 8.4V nimh battery in it but with the new lipo its getting to hot, at least from what i can tell by touch.
Wondering now if i would have used the stock wheels and tires that may have kept it down a bit in the temps, maybe handled a lil better too but i just cant stand the looks of them, wat to small IMHO. Funny though before i actually got it i thought the wheels and tires looked awesome!!

Just compared this to the evader Granted theevader is 1/10th and this is 1/12th itlooks like an inch or so less in width and length, i wish there was an easy way to widen this thing some,,, With my evader flipping the front arms around adds a little more length and an extra wheel bearing in frontalso adds that much more width to it too so mine is wider and longerthan as a stock evader.

Yes im wearing fuzzy socks, we went from a 60 degree day beautiful out to below freezing at some point tonight,, Only in texas man only in texas sheeesh!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf10045.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	1712940   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lh18766.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	1712941