RCU Forums - View Single Post - Want to get a gasser airplane, I have questions!
Old 01-15-2012, 12:26 PM
gagallagher04401
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Want to get a gasser airplane, I have questions!

Hey everyone!!

I got my plane, came yesterday. Took me over an hour just to get it unpacked. This thing is huge! Looks awesome!
Well I got the 40cc engine mounted up. I cleaned up the wiring etc... Got prop on, got my radio binded, throttle hooked up. Everything seems to be going well.

The prop is a 18x8, is there a better size prop I should be using for this plane? The engine is a CCRC 40cc engine, all broke in and ready for action.
What would be the best ratio of oil for this plane? I have fully synthetic oil ready to be mixed.

I have two 2150mah Nimh 4-cell Rx packs, one 2000mah 5-cell nimh ignition battery (with 6v regulator installed) The three switches all have the charging jacks also. I need a charger to charge all of these. What is the best, easiest and most efficient way to do this?
I do use a DX7 and have the charger that will charge the two 4-cell packs but I assume would take quite some time. Still would need something for the 5-cell ign. pack.

Thanks
George