RCU Forums - View Single Post - TMMY Scale Composites 27% (120") Cessna 182 TC Skylane.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:05 AM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TMMY Scale Composites 27% (120

Hey Wayne, glad you found this forum I guess we'll see what happens and if anybody out there has anything to offer and yeah the nite fly-in sounds interesting so I had better finish hooking up the lights. I need to do a few changes to the programing in the 14 MZ mainly in regards to the speed of the elevator compensation which I want the same as the speed of the flaps. At the moment the servo speed on the flaps is set to 27 steps but the elevator trim works at normal speed and you see the effect / pitch change on the aircraft when you lift the flaps up after take off. I needto set the flight modes up so that I have a mode for take off, cruise and landing modeso that you can dial in all the parameters fortake offmode then a new set of parameters for the othertwo modes. For example ontake off I set the flaps to 20 degrees and the elevatortrim comes intoeffect as well. Sowhen using flight modefor take offI can tell the radio to set the flaps without the elavator trim coming into effect.Then in landing mode I can tell the radio to set the flaps and the elevator trim and anything else for that matter like saya gyro on the ailerons for example. Sky's the limitnowadays!

Anyway look forward to catching up with you at the field when nextyour off.

Bye for now,
Kosty.