RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where have all the deltas gone?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 10:54 PM
scones007
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where have all the deltas gone?

I love deltas ,easy to setup,go fast w/o breaking your wallet,rolls are a need to see to beleive type of thing,& they slow down fairly well for landing.I have or still have the Mach racer many flights w/ a Mangnum .46 was ok fast ,but very nice on the wallet. Now it has a Rossi .40 tuned pipe & pump not flown it yet, had a mini Mach racer screaming fast while it lasted,my old time favorite is a Mirage 2000 bought from Hobby People years 7 years ago. Came w/a .280 (I think) size brushed motor & a 6-7 cell nicad. It was so heavy & under powered it barely flew,it was way before Lipos & Brushless motors came into the RC world.Don't know why but I hung onto this plane for so many years as it was all busted up. I recently put a NEU 1105 2.5y motor in it & old 18c 3s lipo.It must have been the airfoil that it has that made me keep it.Flies great & lands very slow as you can see on youtube. Not sure how to post the link, if interested in seeing a old school recycled Rc plane do its thing go to youtube type in(search) scones007 look for my old rc mirage 2000 or fastest RECYCLED RC PLANE on 3 cells.