Thread: !0X aux 3
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 10:55 AM
yorkiepap
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: !0X aux 3

Hey guys,
I find this thread a real value as I got back into RC a couple years ago, & now retired, really gearing up for this upcoming spring/summer. Over the last (2)yrs, I purchased a Turnigy 9X, FlySky TH9X, Multiplex EVO12, & a couple PC programmable 6X units to make a determination for the best system I could use that would cover the various plane genres I have been building. Ihave "lazy" birds(Cub/Cessna), powered gliders(2/Dynam HS/72&2.4), &(6) warbirds 800-1400mm.

Last year I picked up a pristine JR10X after looking at a fellow club members' 10X at one of our meetings. I was quite impressed with the quality & all the available options/programming functions that this unit could do. It did come with the owners manual, so I do have a bit of "homework" to do & some "on-hand" lessons by the club member. After months of research & owner usage satisfaction levels of all the Tx/Rx systems on the market, I decided that the 10X will be my controller. Ihave sold most of the others with a couple left & picked up a 2nd 10X as a backup unit. I have ordered a new FlySky 2.4GHz JR module w/telemetry Rx to update my 10X's. Iwill post a product review when Iget it & field tested as they have superb reviews & excellent long range.

Ihave printed the links/PDF's some of you have posted on the 10X for programming tips & wanted to extend my THANKS for doing so. I'll take any more suggestions/offerings any of you fellow RCers have regarding your use of the 10X.

Denny