RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where do you like to fly?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 01:26 PM
weathervane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where do you like to fly?

It all depends on the day.

Some days I love to be out at the club field. It is a blast hanging out with the guys. Seeing all the different type planes they bring. Whether an ARF or a kit build. It is just nice to see all the typs of planes that people like.

Then there are those days when I like to get in a quick flight or two or three by my self. I will grab a smaller plane and head out to the school field or church lot for a few quick laps of fun. Some times I will get a few kids come over and watch. You know the normal questions that goes along with it.

Then there are the days that I live for. The big events. I love to pack up the shop grab a bunch of planes, hook up my camper and head out for a few days of fun. Getting to see friends from last years event and catching up on all that has been going on. Watching the compition events and demos, seeing the vendors and what's new. Just a lot of fun.

But my most favoret time to fly, no matter where. Small field, big event or club field. I love night flying. Flying in the dark is a blast. It is normally very quiet and no wind. Pulling out one of my night flyers and putting it up in the dark sky. It is like my therapy. It is so relaxing. Plus it is a lot of fun showing off my night flyer creations.

So basicly I like to fly. It does not matter where, just as long as I can get in some stick time.
-Andrew