View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Flyin Beagle
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: enclosed trailer recommendation

Check out this thread, It has it all.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_11..._1/key_/tm.htm

Personally I have a Lark United 6x10 V nose with barn doors and a side door. I chose the Lark because the dealer is close to where I live, and of all of the brands I shopped it came with the most standard features on the base model. It had vents, color choice, diamond plate stone guard and V nose, roller jack, everyone else was wanting an upcharge for these, but they were standard on the lark. As fara s Quality I couldnt tell a lot of diffefence when I was shopping.

In buying my trailer one of my biggeset considerations was the fact that I had to store it in my garage as trailers are not allowed to be stored outside in my neighborhood. I sized my trailer to fit in my garage along with my wifes car. I chose the barn doors because there is not enough room for a ramp door to open in the gararge, and now that I have them I like them better than the ramp door. They are a whole lot easier to open and close. I have a set of aluminum and wood ramps for loading four wheelers into trucks that I can use to load heavier items when I need, but I much prefer the barn doors. A side door is another must have along with vents. Here are a couple of pics. I just started last night on fitting up the inside so check in on the other thread for updates of that progress.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv63346.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	1722413   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dy79293.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	1722414   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ty64652.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	90.9 KB