RCU Forums - View Single Post - George Miller F-4 Build - also, welcome George!
Old 02-04-2012, 02:08 PM
George Miller
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: George Miller F-4 Build - also, welcome George!

ORIGINAL: argyris

Dear Mr George Hello again.I 'm in love with yours T-38 .How can i find one?Do you have in stock any kit please.

I 'm your friend from athens with opel gt.

Yes, I remember you,

I have no kits laying around. You may contact "Iron Bay" but like everyone else, you probably will have no luck there.

The only kit T-38 I know of is owned by a friend of mine in our club. It is still in the box and I know he will not part with it. I do have a deal with him that if he ever does part with it, he will allow me to pull a copy off of it before he does.

Another very close friend of mine here in this area has one with a turbine in it.

This dear friend is the pilot for a corporation that owns a P-51 Mustang "Daddy's Girl" and actually took me for a ride in it. Not only did he narrate the whole flight, but he put it through every maneuver you can think of including combat maneuvers and then finished it of with a extremely low pass the length of "McClellan Air Base" runway at high speed. Needless to say, this is the dream of every modeler who has ever glued two sticks together. I'll never forget that day.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om34445.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	1723350   Click image for larger version

Name:	Up46814.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	1723351   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rw59211.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	46.7 KB