RCU Forums - View Single Post - E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:16 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!

Okay, after an inordinate number of security scans, it seems that the PC has settled down enough now that maybe something can be accomplished with it. We shall see.

Looks like my dandy new slightely modified Hurricane is going to ROG at least as well as my slightly modified killer size PZ Messerschmitt. Nevertheless, ALL of my landing gear equipped ships will use my "carpet runway" for take off for the forseeable future.

Gotta run some more security scans, an entire paragraph just vanished.

Continuing to receive an unusally heavy barrage of "hacker like flack." Can't help but suspect that there might be a connection with the Hurricane and the cultural revolution between Western Civilization and the obvious totalitarian global control of the world that is playing out before our very eyes. The heoric courage of Hurricane fighter pilots as well as the superior flying Spitfires is what is desperately needed to stand up to the evil forces of Fascism. My question is: "CAN 'BATTLE OF BRITAIN FIGHTER PILOT COURAGE' HELP INSPIRE THE CRITICAL COURAGE NEEDED TO CREATE OUR OWN FINEST HOUR IN OUR TIME?" NOW AS THEN, GLOBAL CIVILIZATION HANGS IN THE BALANCE!

As I studied this machine it took very little time for me to become just as strongly emotionally imprinted on it as all the rest of my fighters. The first thing I just had to do was to use an "ultra fine point black Sharpie" to blacken in the machine gun ports and add scaled down .303 "bores" to its machine guns. All you "Jerries" out there better watch out.

We will have a lot more to say after a few test flights. New "must have" props won't be available until next week, and the weather needs to be tolerable before this beauty actually does more than taxi around. Yes, it taxies very nicely and like my new Spit, the wheels are adjusted further forward than stock. My heavy retracts might be added later after I get a lot more stick time with fixed gear.

So, TAKE BACK THE SKY, OR ELSE!

[] [sm=lol.gif][sm=cry_smile.gif]

Out.
__________________________________________________ _
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/