RCU Forums - View Single Post - C/L scale handle
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Clancy Arnold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: C/L scale handle

Eric
The sketch above may be confusing.  In the model the two ESC's are connected to the flying lines through a typical RC "Y" Cable.  The flying lines are connected to the two outside pins and nothing is connected to the center pin on the "Y" cable center connector.  The Yellow wire on the U/Tronics unit must connect to the Signal input pin of each ESC.  Likewise the Black wire must connect to the Ground (Return) pin of each ESC.  You may have them reversed and that will prevent the ESC's from following the U/Tronics signal.

Have you made a test cable to connect the handle directly to the model?  I make the test cable about 3 feet long (1 Meter) and test that everything is functioning with it before unrolling and connecting my flying lines.  You should not see any change in the operaton between the Test Cable and the Flying lines.

The Single Channel unit I shipped you had an additional circuit board connected that added End Point adjustment to the control.  You might need to adust the 2 K ohm (or 5 K ohm) pot slightly to move the Idle/ Cut off end point. 

Clancy