RCU Forums - View Single Post - I officially have a problem
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:31 PM
JohnP2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I officially have a problem

So I have yet to even run my Losi 810 a day (other than break-in) and am already jones'ing for a new car. I have been THRILLEDwith the OFNA Hyper 7. The Exceed Forza is getting an extreme make-over (Project Forza Overhaul), which I will complete this weekend.

It's a good thing the LOSI is benched until Iget my return throttle servo as that will satisfy my craving for a "new car" when I get it replaced.

My son has already promised to buy me anon-road car for my birthday in June (I'm looking at the Inferno GT2 or HPI RS4 Drift). He's only 11, but I'll seeto it he getsthat gift funded.;-)

In the interim, I actually started to buy the HPI Trophy 3.5 buggy today...a ride I've had my eye on for some time. However, I got side-tracked by thinking how much we love the OFNA Hyper 7, and started looking at the 8.5. Then that got me looking at the JamminX-1 (I've heard great things), etc. etc. Then it hit me....I want all these dang cars! ;-)

I'd love to hear from folks that have either the Trophy 3.5, Hyper 8.5, or the Jammin X-1...pros and cons. Thanks!