RCU Forums - View Single Post - ParkZone UM T-28 Brotherhood+Mods
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 07:22 AM
javier668

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ParkZone UM T-28 Brotherhood+Mods

ORIGINAL: Sloberdog

Thanks Saburo. I ended up flying with 80% and 100%, that is cool capability option you can do on these dx6i radios.

So after flying with the new motor 9x, it is dying on me. Called HorizonHobby and they explained that these micro motors need to cool down before putting in another battery. They will seize up due to excess heat. Once they overheat...they will start cutting out and become noticeably slower...and it just goes downhill from there. The customer service agent noticed my recent purchases and offered to send me a replacement motor for the motor I just purchased...will be sometime next month as they back-ordered. PZ has great customer service. I will be much kinder to the new motor and micro PZ planes.

So everyone with a micro PZ plane...let the motor cool down between batteries...so much for switching batteries like a race team pit crew.

You are lucky, i have over US 2000 on HH stuff and they cant send a replace for the cheap motor of my P51, lasted 3 packs and dont start for itself and loss 50% of power.
They say the same stupid answer about the temp and brushed, I have a lot of rc with brushed motors and not die after 20 minutes of use.
Very sad, im no happy with the Customer service. They dont want spend US 5 in shipping.

Regards!