RCU Forums - View Single Post - E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 01:05 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!

Wing Commander Saburo Sakai, thank you for such a great post! My very first fighter pilot book was "God is my Co-pilot" way back before I flew my first heavier than air aircraft in controlled flight. The world needs more heroes like Colonel Scott as well as Winston Churchill. I am still patiently waiting for an apology for the kicking of Sir Winston Churchill's statue out of the White House.

(to be continued) I wonder if anyone else ever gets shot down by the, "Sorry . . . timed out" enemy. I found out today that a friend at church tried in vain to send me some airplane pictures and they continued to bounce back as undeliverable. Our "sorry hackers" and/or their slave masters still just don't get it! They remind me of a guy in a knife fight against a man with a very sharp knife who just took a swipe at him. He said, "ha ha you missed me!" The reply from the winner of the fight said, "Oh yeah, shake your head!"

It is very interesting to read from different sources about fighter planes. Very much like today, the "truth" depended a lot on where the big money vested interests were. I was especially interested in how many P-40 Aces there were from various countries. It was a much better weapon than you might be led to believe.

Still waiting for better weather, some special props, and data on maximum safe burst amperage for the stock Hurricane motor. I paint my safe "43 amp prop" tips yellow and my questionable "48 amp prop" tips red. I hope to get confirmation that the 1000Kv .25 "helicopter" motor can take the higher amps without burning itself up. I really need that extra power for adequate vertical performance.

Must try to provoke the enemy to come up to fight on another front - continue to patrol and I shall return if the action gets too hot here.

Aim high, Fly, Fight, Win!

Out.

[] [sm=lol.gif][sm=cry_smile.gif]

__________________________________________________ _
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/

__________________________________________________ _
Spitfire Brotherhood # 64 - Post # 407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling -

PS You must share some of your Dad's/family's first hand stories with us, please.

PPS By the way, I have been blocked off from awarding some well deserved stars to your posts. What ever happened to freedom of expression?