RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which traxxas should I buy
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 04:42 AM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Which traxxas should I buy

Dont know if u even dignify a responce... whats with these traxxas fan boys... they are excaping there little forum lol

Look if u think the summit is the best thing out there well good luck chuck.....

summit out crawling a wrath Bahahahahahahahahahahaaaa yeah, ok m8, good one, get ya hand off it

Well who do u belive Jang or Squirrel???

No im not comparing a 3.3 to a summit... derrrrr [&:]

So in ur honest oppinion u belive the summit is worth it??? how much did u pay???? or is that a secret???
I payed only $100 each for both of those chassis & have only spend another $70 each on them...

Your not really meant to be trying to sell stuff in the forums but I don't think taking the mickey out of someone because they just want something to have fun with is a good sales pitch. Yes you can bang around with a Rustler, Slash, Revo and a Summit but they all bang a little differently.
lol wow u have all the wisdom... im not taking the mickey????? he asked the question before about the rustler vs slash... geeez louise m8 get ya facts right
LOOK smarty pants->[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=10964855]Do u think u can manage to click here???[/link]
Oh WOW that was hard to find

If u wernt so..... hummmm nar i wont say it.. U might of realised that he lives very close to me... oh snap really... Im trying to save him lots of cash... I could problary get him a neer new revo 3.3 for under $300 and a $400 HBX rocket for $60... but hey U must know more than me...

I cant belive some one was stupid enough to buy a revo & a summit... LMAO what here is Australia that wast $1600 bucks worth... bahahahahaaaaa guess for that price u have to like them right?

Look we can argue this all day but im nearly done with u... Traxxas fan boys are the worse...
Final note I think the summit is a bashing car. whats do u thinks better for crawling Summit SCX10 or the wrath???

Hang on the other are scale looking crawlers so does that mean looks wise the summit should be compared to something like a losi comp crawler?? RC4WD Rockbull??? Gmade Spider????