RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ebay Box Auction
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Taz_Hobbies
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ebay Box Auction

Ya know... it's kinda funny. I sell on ebay quite a bit. In fact with 3 eBay based businesses, we move 4000-5000 items a month. And it is very funny to me when somebody puts something up for sale, say and old PS3 box and some knucklehead comes along smashes the Place a Bid button and the decides the seller is a dirt bag because the buyer is too stupid to READ!!! That is the most moronic thing I have ever seen.

We get hundreds of emails a week that literally make you laugh out loud. I don't get it. We will have an item for sale, say a set of wheels & tires for a Traxxas T-Maxx, and we give HUGE close up photos and some pretty in depth description of these wheels. We include that they are 6.3" tall for example. And that the require 14 hex adapters.

Do you know that at least 10 times a week we get am email wanting to know if these tires fit a T-Maxx and if so are these the 6.3" tall tires that take a 14mm hex ???? I am not even kidding. We put up a listing for a Red body and will undoubtedly we will get 5 emails asking if this is the red body!!! I kid you not!

Sometimes you just shake your head and walk away from the computer!