RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is Rcuniverse going down the tubes?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Iflyglow
My Feedback: (79)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Is Rcuniverse going down the tubes?

Is Rcu going down the tubes? I have been trying to get help with an add that was placed on friday. I happened to get the server error page while submitting an add in the market place, and it copied the same exact add 4 times charging my account $38.00!!!!!! I have left trouble tickets, pm's and posted threads in the market place help forums, all to no avail. I do not get a responce from anyone!!!! The headace is allmost not worth the effert to even use this site anymore since it appears as if it is a sinking ship since the same problems only seem to be getting worse. I have been useing this site since 2002 and it only seems to be getting worse. Maybe this will get some attention because nothing else seems to be doing the trick!

UPDATE!!!!
It was a week yesterday, and still no responce from the trouble tickets, pm's, and threads in the market place help forums. This site is appearing to be a joke, since they can charge fee's, but evidently have no support whatsoever if there is a problem.[:@][:@][:@]