RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are all RC forum's activity in decline?
Old 06-20-2012, 03:50 AM
PropsnWings
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are all RC forum's activity in decline?

ORIGINAL: Luchnia

Controversial attitude by some make it difficult to express your opinion without often being attacked. For example, the build vs. ARF dialog is ridiculous and completely irrelevant, but how often have you seen that argument here? Seems like an individual has to rant here for some unexplained mystery.

One thing is for sure, since IB took it over it has been "pathetic" for lack of a better word. Here where I work if we were to submit a website with this many problems many of us would not have jobs now.
That hits the nail on the head! Where has been the accountability? Why have paid and free users of the site been subjected to such shoddy work and upkeep? That looks to be concensus for the biggest issue of the decline on this site. Can you turn it around? No one really knows, but I do agree a "face lift" to the site would be nice.

I will admit, the trend right now seems to be with the larger plane crowd. like the 30cc size on up. And seems this site trails back to the kit building days... of which seem to be a distant memory.

However, again had the site not had the loading issues it has experienced over the last several months, I dont feel such a large decline would have been taking place.