RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ignorant people who should know better
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 10:21 PM
HoovDriver
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow

You had a chance to make some kind of amends or redeem yourself but you have definitely blown it now. You are being a J***@$$, and I am pretty sure from your previous posts that you are a good guy, or at least I thought you were. I am all for speaking your mind but when you are given a chance to see the other side and the other side actually makes sense you have to have the moral courage to accept that you could have been wrong. In your original post you state you landed and had "words" with the trooper, that you basically told him he was a fool then asked him to leave. Did you ever let him talk? Did you ever give him a chance to act like a human unlike yourself? Well I must say you are very lucky he just left, I am not as nice and had I been in his position I can guarantee I would have found something to get you for. My father is a Cop and has been for about 20 years now, He has always said that on traffic stops he usually just plans on giving a warning as nobody wants to deal with all the BS paperwork, unless of course the dip$*** gets rude or disrespectful. It seems like he just said screw it, here’s a guy who is obviously having a bad day I guess I’ll just give him some space. You on the other hand couldn't let it go and had to blab to the dispatcher.

We have a saying in aviation anytime you think the tower or approach/center is being an ********* or asking you to do something completely off the wall it's simply called "MARK TAPE” You then call the controlling agency and get a replay, if you are in the wrong or if you were in fact the one being the @$$ you do the right thing and personally seek out the controller / tower operator and apologize. If you were on the other end of things it is dealt with accordingly, this is how professionals do business. If you are so sure your right get the tape, I'm sure all of us here at RCU would love to hear it.

It may not be too late for you to apologize and just take it like a man, these guys and gals are doing a job that nobody should be asked to do. They put on that uniform each and every day knowing there are people out there that wouldn’t think twice about harming them or killing them. on top of all this there are people like you, the people that make their job unbearable at times, that show no respect, people that lack the mental ability to understand these officers are serving them each and every day. You owe this trooper an apology, whether you think he was in the wrong for standing in front of you or not you definitely were the @$$H***, nobody deserves to be treated that way, nobody.

ZK