RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ignorant people who should know better
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 11:51 PM
RSprinkel
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ignorant people who should know better

Well with what I have read and understanding that you have just soloed a month ago, I don't think it was a wise idea of flying inverted with a major highway around the area without someone with alittle more experience being with you. I don't know your flying habits or your learning abilities and such, but I would think that in itself was a dumb move. And reding the other Trooper's statement, if he heard the tape that was recorded from your conversation I would think he would not have anything to gain by lying and say that you said on the tape a 20 pound plane. Another thing to consider too. Troopers stick together and they ALWAYS have backup, whether it be a tape that was recorded during a call or whatever. So I would say to you that you should at least try to apologize in one sense or another. From my standpoint I know a good bit about law as my dad was a Maryland State Trooper and a Port Arthur cop in Texas. So in all honesty he was doing his job and like one other person said here the gentleman you were talking too on the phone knew who the Trooper was as he dispatched him out to the scene.

SORRY Dude have to take the Laws side on this one.