RCU Forums - View Single Post - GOLDWING RC PLANES
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 07:14 PM
AirTech
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES

ORIGINAL: countilaw

The mtenginesUSA link doesn't even work. Probably much like their cheap Chinese made planes. These companies that like to tack USA on the end of their names is suspose to get us American all hot and excited to buy. It's still a Chinese made product, cheaply made and over priced.

And I think we American's are getting tired of it. I know I am.

Frank
I'm sorry to say but that's the state of our economy. Most large American manufacturers and product retailers (i.e. WalMart) are outsourcing their productions jobs overseas and passing off their profits to their pockets. Now these same overseas (mostly Chinese) manufacturers are marketing their wares their wares directly to us. Presently there are almost zero American made products in the RC hobby. If you own any products from Horizon Hobbies, Hobbico, TBM, and a hundred other smaller retailers, you are purchasing Made in China products.

The bottom line is that more and more jobless American, due to manufacturing outsourcing are not able to buy any of these products. And all these will lead to an eventual worldwide economic collapse.