RCU Forums - View Single Post - BVM Jets Photo and RC Plane Bomber
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Chris Smith
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: BVM Jets Photo and RC Plane Bomber

Having read the MSNBC/NBC report and looked at the picture on the BVM website, I've finally been able to think for myself, and I must conclude that maybe Scott Harris is a terrorist. I mean, like, think about it ok? Terrorists are fairly nomadic. What was he doing down in FL where they train jihadist pilots? Then he ends up in North Carolina? Last year he was seen consorting with foreigners when they infiltrated an Air Force base in Ohio!

Trouble is i'm thinking he is a dumb terrorist. Why, just the other day at KY Jets when his P-70 threw a bearing and caught fire at altitude he completely missed the crowd and those massive tents and ended up landing on the centerline of the runway and rolling to the pit entrance. Then he wasted a perfectly good fire by using a fire extinquisher.

Dumb terrorist I say. I'm sure if he wore underwear, he'd not be successful with bombing that way either (I say if he wore underwear, as I don't really know first hand, so I'll have to wait for an MSNBC article on that, or talk to his real close Nashville buddies).

But yes, like I now have put 2 and 2 together, ok. But he's still dumb because the CG on those F86 "bombs" is off so they don't drop straight anyway. Phew, dodged that bullet. I'm sure the newsroom is relieved!