RCU Forums - View Single Post - LETS SAVE SIG BEFORE THEY GET SWALLOWED BY THE BIG TWO!!!
Old 07-22-2012, 02:19 PM
aymodeler
My Feedback: (3)

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: LETS SAVE SIG BEFORE THEY GET SWALLOWED BY THE BIG TWO!!!

ORIGINAL: dodgers72

Hey Al. Just checked out your blog its cool! WWII planes are what really fueled my passion for planes and rc flight. I too wasn't able to afford to be involved in this great hobby until I was more established financially. The p-47 looks great by the way.

Have you ever built any Sig kits?
Thanks doggers.

I have a Sig LT-40 kit that Istarted working on some time back but lost interest in as Imoved onto scale projects like the P-47. An LT-40 built by a club member was the plane I started training on a few years back.I hope some day to be able to return that favor, so I'll definately finish it off. Although not a scale kit, I've had my eye on the Hog Bipe for some time now and will definately add that to my "hanger".

It's been a while since I've posted to my blog. This past year I've been traveling 3 out 4 weeks for work, so I have had very little time for the hobby. I have been living vicariously through forum postings watching others build and fly from my hotel rooms!